Keep your Concrete Looking New
Cleaning Concrete on a Regular Basis (at least once per year)
- To remove normal dirt and grime build up
- To remove rust or other stains
Repairing Cracks in Concrete
- To maintain a structurally sound surface and minimize water intrusion through cracks-which can cause problems with the sub grade.
Sealing Joints in the Concrete
- To minimize water intrusion through the joints
- Eliminate dirt collecting in the joints
- Eliminate weeds sprouting up through the joints
Sealing the Concrete Surface
- Repels water
- Dust proofs the surface
- Provides resistance to abrasion
- Makes the concrete resistance to UV sunlight
For Decorative Concrete
The same steps as above will apply, but we strongly suggest you visit the web site or contact the technical department of the decorative product manufacturer you have chosen.
For instance, if you used a concrete topping or dressing, or a certain brand of colored concrete, or a spray on decorative finish, the technical departments of these companies will have real world experience with what works best for their products.
Need advice on how to maintain your new concrete patio, we can help.